Vicious World: Updates Sundays!
Thursday, August 19, 2010
  Replying to Readers and yes; PREVIEW
Hey guys--it's been a rather trying week for yours truly as I'm wigging out over Artist Alley for AWA while trying to make progress on some kick-ass Vicious World goods to sell (which I hope to talk about later). Right now, let's answer all those replies from the previous installment!

Razer: I think this font suits the general style better, so thank you. :D Please don't hit me, but I think Chris was rather awkwardly drawn for most of the panels...but since it's me, you'll have to take that with a grain of salt. I've been wanting to have Seong-Ho say "ALL OF MY HATE" for a while now! And yes; OBLIGATORY BLUE BOLT REFERENCE. :D

Brett: I'm sure Chris would be okay with this--just having the name "Brock" would make him feel SUPER MANLY. As for what's next: ACTUAL FIGHTAN. FOR A MINUTE.

DesignerNinja: Thank you~! He's become very easy to write in recent years, and I think the side books helped with that (and the encouragement from readers like you). To be honest, I almost consider the action scenes to be the filler, while the scenes were the boys are being the boys are the main show!

animeandraia: I want Seong-Ho's hammer shirt--It's actually based on this shirt!

I imagine that Chris going a certain period of time without beating someone senseless is essentially like dividing by zero, and we just can't have that. I absolutely feel your dad's pain, BTW. I never even finished the book--I winged the test we took on it thanks to the Cliff Notes. That book is just so dreadfully dull, and now Chris gets to suffer through it too!

Rennard: Nobody can say that Chris and Seong-Ho live in the world of tomorrow...today! Now if only we could get a hoverboard for Seong-Ho...
Thank you for the comments. Seems a lot of people are glad to see Chris' Korean Love Bride again.

Erika: It only took several hundred thousand tries...those Asians and their scary gaming skills...! If you do attempt such art, it would make great material to publish in my next 'zine, with your permission! And you know I gotta reference Tekken...! XD

Satia: As far as the title goes, I felt timing was the way to go, if such a thing exists in printed media. I know in some of the Marvel books, the title doesn't always show up in the beginning, so I took a cue from that (whether DC does as well, I don't know, since I don't really read DC). Seong-Ho's "All of my hate" face is my favourite. I actually managed to draw it entirely from my mind; I'm so used to drawing varied expressions that I can easily think them up rather than stand a mirror--my face almost froze in a weird expression the last time I tried to reference a face anyway. D: And link my site, will you...?! :P

Psychoblue: Oh, these boys definitely take their game with them when they play. Plus, it's a reflection of my own preference of playing on stick.

Alright, so before I sign off until Sunday's update, here is a preview of what to expect--there's yet another character who will be appearing, and I'll go ahead and reveal him since there's just no way I could post a preview without showing him off in some way:

 
Comments:
TADASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
The (temporary?) site for "Vicious World", because my web design skills are virtually nonexistent.

Archives
September 2008 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / October 2010 / November 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]