Vicious World: Updates Sundays!
Friday, August 27, 2010
  Reader Replies and Preview!
Okay, so I'm a day late (you can thank deadlines, fatigue, the weather, and AWA prep), but I have replies and a preview to give! So let's go go go:

Razer: So I take it that you like the face mole? XP As for Tadasuke's headphones, I'm so fond of those big headphones...I wish I had a pair. D: Also, LOLing at Electric Wind Face Mole.

Steff: I could see that happening, too! He does play a good deal of DDR, so I imagine he gets just as flustered missing a beat in a fight as he does in DDR. I'm glad that his return/debut made your sick weekend suck a lot less. <3


animeandraia: A BELATED THANK YOU FOR THE BELATED WISHES.

I freakin' love Snorg Tees. They sent my order really quickly too, so I may have to place another order soonish! "Your Mother was a Hamster" is pretty damn amazing, too, and your local comic shop is awesome for carrying some of these fantastic tees.

It's been forever since I've drawn a fight scene, and while they'll be rather sparse for the time being, I hope I can draw them decently again soon. I wouldn't be surprised if I was channeling Buffy since I am a fan. XD As for him and Chris smacking down, that's definitely going to happen. And stuff will definitely get damaged.

Hunty: They've always been so difficult to draw, and I need to get back into drawing them more regularly as I struggled to get them drawn properly enough! But thank you for the kind remarks; I feel like I'm doing something right.


Zipchan: Perhaps the mole is a bit over-emphasised; I'll be sure to fix this in a later appearance (and I say this since continuity, etc.). It'll be a bit less prominent coloured illustrations since it'll be of a more natural colour, i.e. some shade of brown. Sorry you can't unsee! D:

Sheila: That reminds me; I need to set up a proper archive system (BEFORE AWA, SHADI), so that way anyone who falls behind can catch up.

As for Tadasuke, he's kinda of a mix of Tekken's Hwoarang and Lee Chaolan, stylistically speaking, with a bit of a beat to his step. It's been forever since I've drawn a fight scene, so I'm a touch rusty, but I'll definitely work hard to get that edge back. Thanks a bunch for the remarks!

Satia: The beauty mark is, more or less, just another step I'm trying to take to individualise characters more, as a means of literally illustrating that everyone is different, whether it's facial structure, body structure, etc. etc. blah blah blah technical artist talk. Anyway, thank you for the comment.

Okay~! It's preview time! Only two pages this weekend, but it serves to set up a future arc. Here's your panel:

Labels:

 
Comments:
"I'm Korean, so you KNOW I'm gonna make fun of you."

EFF. YES.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
The (temporary?) site for "Vicious World", because my web design skills are virtually nonexistent.

Archives
September 2008 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / October 2010 / November 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]