Vicious World: Updates Sundays!
Thursday, August 12, 2010
  Replies to 1.5-7; No preview (PLEASE READ)
Okay, so it's time to do the replying thing that I do. There's no preview this week, and I will explain why after I reply to everyone:

Razer
: And thus the two most notorious characters begin making their way into the series. :D And yes; locker door! Which will likely spark off something of a running gag.

animeandraia
: D'oh! I should go and correct that. D:
Well, if reading excessive yaoi manga has caused you to see things out of context, I won't stop you. :P
And it says a lot about the people in Ridgeport if they can casually discuss someone beaing beaten with a locker door, hahaha. Thanks for the comments about the expressions.

As for your predictions...at least one of them may be true. ^.~

Brett: I've always wanted an excuse for Chris to shout "PEESASHIT!" And you just might have to play that song, especially on the occasion that Chris beats someone senseless.
Yukari's friends are indeed an adorable bunch. I think Nozomi pulls off the side ponytail pretty well. *of course, that's in my biased opinion.*

Sheila: Everyone loves the locker door panel! I may have to see what I can do to make it more than just a mere passing remark! Yukari is easily the head of the pack--she's always sincere, and takes charge simply because she can. I'm sure she's already proven to be above the schoolgirl stereotype in that aspect.
I haven't been in high school in a decade, but the gossip aspect, while I never really partook in it, can make for good dialogue when need be. Thanks!

Satia: That reminds me; I lack sufficient Edward Gorey books in my collection of things. D: I figured it would be easier to identify blood as blood if I coloured it red. Pretty morbid of me, I know. Also, I failed to clarify, but the girls aren't twins. They're supposed to be cousins, but I guess I need to try harder to differentiate the two. D:

Thank you for the comments on the expressions, too.

Leaf-nin: Chris can be a smarmy bastard. Looking at it compared to the rest of what I have, this introduction fits perfectly with the arc's theme. And thank you for the remark about the locker incident!

Erika: I think the fact that they're serious and goofy at once makes them come across more like people. I appreciate your noticing! AND YAY FOR CHRIS INDEED.

Steff: And that's why I love you. :D And it does seem like I introduce someone new every week--in fact, there's another person to be introduced this weekend!

Jonathan: I won't lie; it'll be a minute before Dante shows up, but he'll be, well, Dante. As for Odachi, I think I had told you last AWA that I wanted to step up her role, and by establishing out the gate that she has a serious interest in the matter at hand, she's pretty much set to be a main. Thanks as always for the comment!

Adam: Hey, hon! I really appreciate your checking out my pages! I always try to do my best to make each character interesting through detailed expressions and just plain details, so thank you for your input.

NO PREVIEW THIS WEEK
: The short of it is that I have a serious deadline pertaining to AWA to meet by the end of the weekend, and work has really drained and caused me some serious fatigue. :/ There will be pages this Sunday, though! I just couldn't get myself to scan them in and edit a little preview, and I apologise. Hopefully next week will go more smoothly. Thanks for bearing with me, guys--I'll see y'all on Sunday!

Labels:

 
Comments:
Not at all an issue, just feel better/don't get yourself sick :3 Good luck!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
The (temporary?) site for "Vicious World", because my web design skills are virtually nonexistent.

Archives
September 2008 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / October 2010 / November 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]