Vicious World: Updates Sundays!
Sunday, August 29, 2010
  VICIOUS WORLD 1.13 & 1.14
HAI GUYS. Okay, so I'm a bit late with the update (it's 3am as of this writing), but Shadi needed some social tiem and boy did she get it! So I'm doing my best to be coherent but you don't care so long as you get your fix--I like that spirit! So without further ado because it's late and I'm tired, here's your pages:


For those familiar with the old continuity, you'll recall this rivalry that Tadasuke and Chris had. While this rivalry doesn't take the spotlight right away this time, you will get more of an understanding as to why such a rivalry exists other than "LOL I'M BETTR THAN U LET'S FIGHT, K" like the old version was.

Labels:

 
Comments:
Hmmmm . . . I'm suspicious of the guy in the coat who seems to just be there, standing, glowering even.

Hmmmm . . .
 
TROLLFACE XD I am so pleased reading this! Haha.

Now I wonder what the cause of this rivalry will be, I am curious and will continue reading :P
I am still in love with the faces *n*

Haha "I'm Korean, so you know I'm gonna make fun of you" XD You made my Sunday <3 and the captcha problem has been finally solved O_O

Keep up the awesome work <3
 
Seong-ho, you make me laugh dude. XD Those darn Koreans. =P

Love how the U-haul broke up a fight before it even began. Well I mean U-hawl. XD The panel after you can just hear the crickets chirping and Tadasukes being crushed by the disappoint.

Gotta luv Sundays. <3
 
Yes, you definitely needed your social time, and it sounded like you had a total blast, \o/

*FIST SHAKE!!* Poor Tadasuke - next time! XD Take your frustration out on that can in the last panel, lol.
 
Ok, the dude in the coat is either another new character, or a clever Jin Kazama cameo, just for us who pay attention to your sick amounts of detail. Least, that's my theory!

Also, Seong Ho should be referred to as Trollface from here on out. That was brill.
 
- SEONG-HO BE GETTIN' DAT TROLLFAIS ON
- OH MY GOT TADASUKE GOT SOME FASHION TIPS FROM XIAOYU (the wrist bands)
- D: Poor Tadasuke got inconvenienced so hard
- And then he went down to the train station, saw Chris making out with Dante, and walked away.

<3 XD

Beautiful work as always <3
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
The (temporary?) site for "Vicious World", because my web design skills are virtually nonexistent.

Archives
September 2008 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / October 2010 / November 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]