Vicious World: Updates Sundays!
Saturday, August 14, 2010
  Vicious World: 1.8 and 1.9!
Sunday already? YES! And while I wasn't able to give you guys a preview, at least take comfort in knowing that I have the pages here, in full, and ready to read. As the pattern seems to be as of late, another face joins the crowd: that's right, Chris' Korean Love Bride (lol not really), Seong-Ho. YOUR PAGES:




For those curious, they are playing Tekken 6, and are communicated via Bluetooth phones (apparently Chris can't be bothered to get a gaming mic for some reason). Chris' adversity towards his book report of "Wuthering Heights" echoes my own experience from high school when I had to read it for my honours British Literature class. I couldn't finish the book because it was so insufferably dull and wound up referencing the Cliff Notes.

Anyway! There are your pages this week, and as I'm sure you've all seen, there's new artwork at vicious-violet dot com. If you've not seen it, go go GO, or wait until I post it somewhere.

Also, next week you guys will be treated to three pages, and yes; another character gets introduced. Goody!

Labels:

 
Comments:
HERE'S MY THOUGHTS, "CONDENSED":

- I really like the font you used for "VICIOUS WORLD" XD
- Chris' face in the first panel just below the title card is amazing! It looks so good, dude *high five*
- ARCADE STICKS HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH, ARE THEY HORI?
- BLUE BOLT MOTHERFUCKER! WAS SEONG-HO EWGF-ING?
- Also, OMFG SEONG-HO'S ADORABLE FAIS AT THE "ALL OF MY HATE, CHRIS" PANEL *pinches cheeks!* God, I loves Seong-Ho oh so hard =B
- I really like Chris' shirt. SPIKEH.
- Chris' face in the second last panel is also amazing :3

ALl in all:
- SEONG-HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- AMAZING SKILLZ
- BLUE BOLT MOTHERFUCKER
- WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

<3
 
Here comes the pain? OH SHIT CHRIS IS BROCK LESNAR!

And that's my obscure reference comment for the week.

Can't wait to see what's next. Keep up the greatness, girl.
 
Seong-Ho wins at being adorable.

Despite his cruel defeat, we all know that he will get revenge by singing Lady Gaga in the future.

Great looking pages. I feel bad that I enjoy it so much when the boys are just hanging out and not, you know, punching things.
 
Chris is just so full of win. The first panel is just epic. I really like the hammer shirt. You have no idea how much I like yelling "it's hammer time!"

Is it possible for Chris to go out without there being cracked skulls? I honestly can't remember that happening.

Thankfully I never had to read Wuthering Heights. Practically all the other classes did but for some reason I lucked out. I think we wound up running out of time in the year. My dad always used to tell horror stories of having to read it though. It's haunted him for the past like 40 years...
 
Hahaha they're getting high tech with those blue tooth gizmos. XD

Great pages. I has all kinds of happy seeing Seong-ho again. *loves*
 
Bahaha! Chris finally beat the Korean guy eh? Well it's about time!

I love both of these guys to death; makes me want to attempt Chris and Seong-ho art. XD

And Yay for the Tekken reference XD
 
Razer said it all . . .

Chris's expression in the first panel is so "in your face" and just great!

Love that the title doesn't come until this point. Nice. Very.

And Seong-Ho's expression "all of my hate" is priceless. I can almost see you in front of a mirror trying to get it just right. (Didn't your mother ever tell you that your face might freeze like that?)

And ummm . . . is it my imagination or have I seen a shirt like that on someone I know very well? Hmmmm . . . something for me to ponder . . .

:)

I'll be linking to your site again on Friday . . . just because I can. Muahahaha!
 
Oh shit, they use STICK! Now that's hardcore!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
The (temporary?) site for "Vicious World", because my web design skills are virtually nonexistent.

Archives
September 2008 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / October 2010 / November 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]