Vicious World: Updates Sundays!
Thursday, September 23, 2010
  Once again, I (finally) reply to your comments
Hoo-boy! Okay, so now that AWA is gone and over with (Thank GOD), I am finally back together enough to catch up on comments, so let's waste no time:

Brett: You got it! It's still my favourite Seong-Ho shirt. :D
You make a good point about the details I have to put into public settings. It's getting easier to draw background people, though perhaps a cameo or two once in a while couldn't hurt, either...!

Razer: OH SHI-THE LOCKER DOOR IS DISPLEASED

Cary: Everyone seems to have fallen into favour with Chris and his glasses! I appreciate your comment about the background details, as well. Makes all those late nights really, really worth it! I also appreciate your comment about the expressions; I try to keep even non-action scenes interesting, and there's no better way than with different expressions (well, except maybe different expressions coupled with good dialogue!)!

Giuly_Chan: I'll put you down as another who is a fan of Chris and his glasses. :D I'm quite glad you find Tadasuke adorable; I feel now that I am improved as an artist, I can better capture that trait than when I drew him back in 2005 and 2006.

Psychoblue: I did get a bit excessive with that particular face, and in one case, the original panel didn't consist of such a face, but I changed it at the last second, and being pressed for time, I went with the first thing that came to mind. I don't think I'll be repeating that any time soon!

Steff: B-b-but I don't know how to stop designing awesome clothes! :P Tadasuke's outfits are pretty fun to draw since I love rave-style clothing, and buffalo check patterns aren't so tedious once you get used to drawing them. And yes; Chris is looking kinda studious there. ^.~

zipchan: ...and that's another who loves Chris in glasses...! XD

Erika: It was really only a matter of time before I brought them into continuity! I think what makes Tadasuke's facial expressions so darned adorable is the way his face is generally structured. I try to draw him with rounder cheeks to emphasise his cuteness. And no; Chris won't let Seong-Ho live that loss down, because he's such a dick like that. XD

Adam: Hey, you! I'll add you to the "Chris+Glasses=YES!" camp! I'm glad you're still enjoying this so far. The action's just underway, of course!

Labels:

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
The (temporary?) site for "Vicious World", because my web design skills are virtually nonexistent.

Archives
September 2008 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / October 2010 / November 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]