Vicious World: Updates Sundays!
Thursday, September 2, 2010
  Reader Response RE: 1.13 & 1.14; Also: PREVIEW
It's that time again, ladies and gents--reader replies and a sneak of this weekend's pages! Annnnd here we go:

Satia: Sometimes, a guy in a coat is just a guy in a coat.
(Or is he?)
(No, he's just a guy.)
(Or maybe he's not just a guy.)
(*cryptic music*)

Cary: I figure in this day and age of internet culture, "trollface" would be a very apt term that people would use IRL (well; I use it anyway.).

I'm glad you've taken an interest in this potential rivalry. My plans are to properly develop it, though given Tadasuke's rather light nature, it won't be anything that could take a turn for the SUPER serious. ^.~

And you can definitely expect more good-natured ribbing between Seong-Ho and Tadasuke. XD Glad you liked this week's installment!

Rennard: I admit; much of Seong-Ho's wacky antics are based on that of some of the wacky Korean people I know. He's more fun to write than he probably should be. XD

The U-HaulHawl gag just seemed a good means of showing just how serious Tadasuke's subplot is...though that's not to say he'll be a gag character by any means. That's Seong-Ho's bag. XD Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed the pages!

Steff: Ohhhh, that social time did me some good. I'll be doing it again at Dragon*Con; relevant details to come soon. ^.~

If he can't kick Chris in the face, he'll...he'll just show that can who's top tier! YEAAAAHHH!!

Brett: As I said to Satia, it could just be a random guy...or I could be pulling one of those numbers where something seemingly insignificant becomes a big thing further down the road. ^.~

I'm all about referring to Seong-Ho as Trollface. Troll-chan would also be acceptable, except that title belongs to a character from another fandom. XD

Razer: Methinks Seong-Ho will be known for trollfais'an...that is, if he uses it often enough. XD And yeah; Tadasuke's wristbands are based on Xiaoyu's...probably the only thing about Xiaoyu that I like.

HEY DON'T SPOIL THE ENDING

Right; so let's get a preview going for the next installment; 1.15 and 1.16. You'll want to recall the first two pages, if you forgot what happened (and I wouldn't blame you guys for forgetting since Chris was nowhere to be seen on those pages):




The next character gets introduced in these pages. I will say this much; this guy is absolutely screwed.

...I will be posting an update about Dragon*Con, as well as a contest soon!

Labels:

 
Comments:
That guy is most definitely screwed, and not in the good way.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
The (temporary?) site for "Vicious World", because my web design skills are virtually nonexistent.

Archives
September 2008 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / October 2010 / November 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]