Vicious World: Updates Sundays!
Friday, October 1, 2010
  Replies to the Readers, MEGA UPDATE Edition!
Okay, so I'm quite late with the replies, but I am doing it now~! There was quite a lot that went down within four seemingly small pages, namely the (re)introduction of Dana Dane, half-sister of the notorious Dante Dane (just when IS he appearing, anyway?!).

Anyway, let's make with the replies:

Brett: Although I love drawing faces on certain characters for different reasons, Tadasuke is one of the most fun to draw because he can be utterly adorkable. :D
As for Ms. Dana, she's got a presence in and of itself--then again, it's not hard when you practically tower over everyone! Seong-Ho is pretty much smitten in the goofiest way possible.

Razer: Better luck next time. ^.~ And Seong-Ho is perfectly okay with this encounter. DEM TITS INDEED.
(Also, thank you!)

Steff: If it weren't for AWA, I could have built hype for our favourite Irish lady, though I think springing her in as a surprise is just as good. I'm quite pleasantly surprised by the feedback I've gotten about her, though for you it's expected. Thanks for supporting her forever, by the way!

Rennard: Seong-Ho is just absolutely goofy for Dana at the moment (though I wonder how he'll feel if he ever finds out who her brother is...)! Things are definitely picking up now (we're actually still on the first episode, too!), and you know that where Dana is, Dante isn't too far behind. Yes, this is foreshadowing on my part.

dora: Yay! I feel that I have a better grasp on Dana's look now, though I intend to fine-tune her some more. Anyway~~I know you were always fond of her, so I'm glad that you're happy to see her again.

zipchan: I was wondering how long it would take before someone saw what I did there. XD

hunty: An 80s rapper? Now I'm gonna have to look this up, because that could potentially be the best obscure reference ever. I'm glad you like my outfit designs on guys--men are so much harder to dress since their options are so limited compared to what women have, and there's also the added degree of maintaining a sense of individuality with each wardrobe. One of the things I'm really glad about working on comics again is that I get to draw expressions much more regularly, so hopefully they'll continue to improve.

Cary: Last, but never least!
I think 'Natural Height...!" is the comment of the week for this set! Irish accents *are* hot, so feel free to just imagine this as often as you want!
As for the old series, it's not necessarily a must-read since it's not in continuity with the new, but it's good if only to get a bit of a feel of the cast (and to laugh at how bad my work used to look. My God.).
If I keep getting any more remarks about the clothing, I'm just gonna have to get the motivation to work on a fashion-type book! Mind you, I appreciate the praise!

Right, then! Sunday's update is around the corner. I will say this right out; no new characters will be introduced, but I do promise more reaction faces, and a big hint as to who WILL be appearing next weekend (Sunday, October 10).


Also, I'm working on the archive system, though satia, if you're reading this, I know you had something to offer as far as input goes. I'd love to hear your ideas as I'm willing to try anything, so long as readers can properly catch up!

Labels:

 
Comments:
I am reading this.

I'll call you laterz.

You were up silly late (or is that early?) and need your beauty rest.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
The (temporary?) site for "Vicious World", because my web design skills are virtually nonexistent.

Archives
September 2008 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / October 2010 / November 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]