Vicious World: Updates Sundays!
Saturday, October 23, 2010
  Replies to VW 1.27 & 1.28
Okay, so I know I'm running very late with this as the update is less than two hours away, but better late than never, right (though anyone who follows my devArt knows why my activity has been reduced...)?

Razer: Seong-Ho's faces are probably second only to Chris. Maybe. And speaking of, a hell of a greeting indeed!

I really hope I don't lose touch with my characters. I just feel like they're not as remarkable as they were to me all those years ago. I do plan on taking a hiatus after the chapter wraps up, especially because of the Five Four Weeks of Hell.

"PENAS". Oh my god. That needs to be the word verification all the time. XD

Satia: I appreciate the advice. I think the holidays would be a good time to just take it easy for the time being and figure out what my next move should be.

Rennard: Chris' Vicious L'il streak is just a sample of what's coming very shortly down the road (or whenever the next episode starts up). That skateboard would definitely cause some pain if applied in the right way!

Thank you for relating your own experience with me, too. I know you've been working really hard at getting Reign to work! It just gets hard to have to focus on just this when my muses want me to work on other things too.

Curiously enough, you're not the first to suggest I post content other than the comic, which leads me to believe that it's a good idea! And now that you mention it, I've seen and enjoyed those shorts you do, so this is something I think would be okay to try. :D

I'm glad you've been enjoying my hard work thus far, and again, thank you for your input. It's been really hard, especially as my muse just isn't anywhere to be found. D:

Labels:

 
Comments:
First one was "penas", THIS ONE IS "LAURGE". PROOF: http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/4569/whatmu.jpg
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
The (temporary?) site for "Vicious World", because my web design skills are virtually nonexistent.

Archives
September 2008 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / October 2010 / November 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]