Vicious World: Updates Sundays!
Sunday, October 24, 2010
  Vicious World: 1.29 & 1.30
Sunday already? That must mean it's time for the weekly Vicious World update!
My muses still won't come back out to play, but whatever; the muse is being a little bitch. On with the pages:




...Seong-Ho's shirt may be familiar to anyone who follows my facebook. Also, you'll notice that Dante doesn't want Chris smoking inside his apartment...and he just doesn't want Seong-Ho inside his apartment at all, either. XD

Chapter 1 is almost wrapped up. I can't make any promises due to real life keeping me busy, but I'll try to have something of significance to post about soon!

Labels:

 
Comments:
- DUDE YOU INCLUDED THE ZOMBIE SHIRT *BROFIST*
- HERO BOARD
- INVITE YOURSELF OUTSIDE

LOVE IT.
 
I can't comment often enough in praise of your facial expressions.

Oh . . . and you draw them well too--those facial expressions, I mean.

Not that you don't draw other things well too.

Hmmm . . . I shouldn't leave comments before having morning coffee. What was I thinking?

Anyway, I know you're planning on taking a break for a bit. I'll look forward to VW's return but I guess I can also try to learn a little patience.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
The (temporary?) site for "Vicious World", because my web design skills are virtually nonexistent.

Archives
September 2008 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / October 2010 / November 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]