Vicious World: Updates Sundays!
Sunday, October 31, 2010
  Vicious World 1.31
...work's really kicking my ass this week (hence the lack of replies...). And the muse still will not return, no matter what.

But I did manage one page this week...I do apologise for the unfortunate page count, but as you all know, my desire to work on this series right now is still nowhere to be found. Still, I don't want to give up.

Anyway, on with this week's page:



So, Chris has divulged the crucial information that Dana told him: that aside from himself and Dante, there's a third suspect in the "mystery beatings"...also, Seong-Ho finds Dante's random laughter disturbing. Chris is more of the "Oh look; he's laughing again." reaction.

Labels:

 
Comments:
SEONG-HO'S FAIS AT DANTE'S LAUGHTER = WIN.

And the singular update was still very satisfying :)
 
Hi there ^_^ Am a NOOBIE reader!
How are ya???

I like your comic so far, except for the fact that I suck in English, and I have some words to look up!

It seems that you are very busy! I hope you'll get over with your works, so I can read more!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
The (temporary?) site for "Vicious World", because my web design skills are virtually nonexistent.

Archives
September 2008 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / October 2010 / November 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]