Vicious World: Updates Sundays!
Sunday, November 7, 2010
  Vicious World: 1.32 (Possibly the final update? LOL HIATUS)
So,. here we go: the final page of the first chapter and what is likely the last update for a little while. While my muse did return, it insists on working on the short stories--you know, the ones found in some of the printed books (a good example is also the Halloween short from 2008, which you can easily find on my devArt, unless you have the mature filter on!). So I've been working more on those for the time being.



I don't know how long I plan to make this hiatus last. Until the muse properly returns? Anyway, I will be posting content periodically, so this blog will not be left to collect dust!

Labels:

 
Comments:
YOUR EXPRESSIONS. I ADORE THEM SO MUCH. AUGH. This has made my shitty week end on a good note.

"It's motherfuckin' Dante Dane. He's already planned it out, choreographed the asskicking, and is now planning the post-fight bash."
 
ITS MOTHERFUCKING DANTE.

^ new shirt for Dante amirite?

Anyway, enjoy your hiatus break :)
 
Oh Chris, you know, we ALL want to get in your pants, yup yup xD I had to say this.

Expressions I <3 them, you totally rock. And heck I liked Dante on the last two panels- really awesome.

Hiatus or not, I will keep on nagging and following you everywhere (Well maybe not literally xD) :3
 
#2: I just realised... those last two panels with Dante... Invisible blowjob, anyone?
 
Okay. So yes, I am pouting because 32 pages of suspense and . . . hiatus?

Grrrrr . . . .

But you know where I stand and what I think and I urge you to listen to your heart (aka muse) because it just may be trying to redirect and it's okay. Better than okay even!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
The (temporary?) site for "Vicious World", because my web design skills are virtually nonexistent.

Archives
September 2008 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / October 2010 / November 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]