Vicious World: Updates Sundays!
Thursday, November 18, 2010
  Your Comments, My Replies: Let's Do This
...okay, so when I said I'd do it Wednesday, I meant "Wednesday, provided that I have the energy to get to it before heading out to my weekly trivia at the gaming pub." Ah well; better late, etc.

So here we go:

Steff: Thank you, hon! I think expressions are truly the foundation of my work. I pretty much know what to do once I have them drafted up.
FUCK-MOTHERIN' DANTE DANE


Razer: If not a T-Shirt, then...no, it SHOULD be a T-Shirt. Because offensive words on T-Shirts is okay with me. :3

Cary: And if he's wearing glasses, the desire to get into said pants goes up about 900%. ^.~
I keep trying to improve those expressions, as odd as that probably sounds! As for Dante, he's really hard for me to draw, so when I feel I get him right, it seems to show, so thank you for pointing that out.

Razer (again): HAHAHAHA OHHH YOU XD

Satia: This is very true (and I did get your message, and it was essentially the same thing that my muse has been telling me for months now.).

Anyway! I'm hard at work on the next Vicious World comic 'zine, which I will divulge more information on in due time, including the first Christmas special in nearly three years!

Labels:

 
Comments:
Your muse and my wisdom said the same thing?

Scary.

But yay! I mean, I know I wrote A LOT. It just felt like it needed a lot of words to say what I needed to say. And I was scared I was totally speaking way out of turn. Didn't stop me. Still, I did consider it.

Think of my reiterating what your muse is already saying as the Universe's way of nudging you.
 
I'M A REINDEER?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
The (temporary?) site for "Vicious World", because my web design skills are virtually nonexistent.

Archives
September 2008 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / October 2010 / November 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]